As many of you know, the cases of COVID-19 have increased significantly in the Amarillo area during the past 2-3 weeks and the hospitals are inundated with COVID-19 infected patient. Unfortunately, some of our brothers have gotten infected, hence, the ICA will be close 11/10/2020 until further notice. The Jummah prayer has been cancelled for the time being. May Allah lift this virus epidemic soon to enable all of us to hold the regular and the Jummah prayers Jazakum Allah Kheir.
Inshallah we will have our first Jummah prayer on July 3rd, since the start of the Corona pandemic. The Jummah prayer is shortened to 15 minutes to limit exposure of brothers and minimize the risk of infection. The prayer will start at 2:15 PM and ends at 2:30 PM. Unfortunately, we are limiting the attendance to only brothers who are 18 years and older. All attendees wil be expected to adhere to the following rules:
1. All attendees will have their temperature checked at the door. All with temperature of 100 or higher will be sent home.
2. All attendees are expected to be wearing their own facemasks.
3. All attendees are expected to bring their own prayer rug (Sijada/ Salah mat).
4. All attendees are expected to leave the mosque as soon as the prayer finished and they are done with their sunnah prayer.
5. All attendees are expected to maintain social distancing of six feet.
7. All brothers who are exposed to a Corona infected person within the past 14 days are expected to pray at home.
8. Avoid using the bathrooms and wash areas at all if possible.
9. No handshaking or hugging is allowed.
10. Us the hand sanitizer when you come in to the Mosque and when you leave to minimize spreading the Corona virus.
Jazakum Allah Kheir and May Allah bless you all for caring for your Muslim brother enough to adhere to the rules.
Classes start every Sunday at 10.30 AM
instructions for QURAN reading memorization of surahs and teaching Islamic Aqeeda are provided to all children .
Children are taught in small groups